We are the Mahoning Valleys’ only free standing veterinary facility dedicated to JUST spay neuter services. Staffed with a full complement of vet techs, office staff and caretakers, the Steel Valley Spay Neuter Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility ready to meet the needs of the Mahoning Valley.
The Clinic is designed for fast, efficient service and by concentrating on spaying and neutering, prices can be kept at affordable levels. We have the best surgical equipment, instruments, new anesthesia machines, surgical monitoring equipment and the best professional staff that is experienced at high quality and high volume spay neuter services for pets.
No sick animal, emergency or full service veterinary clinic overhead helps us keep our prices affordable.
Did you know we are fully capable of doing 100 cats plus a day here? We have a large area to house cats in crates and cages in. Best of all no waiting, often next day service is available during regular business days to spay and neuter domestic or feral cats!
Prices for cat surgeries are fixed regardless of weight for spays or neuters. There may be additional fees for cats that are pregnant, in heat or cryptorchid. All cats are required to be tested for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. This is for the protection of all cats in the clinic that day.
We have great combination packages for vaccines and surgeries for cats. We combine packages for testing, vaccination, de-worming or flea treatment and surgery that are money saving. Ask about our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Packages for cats!
Dog prices at the Steel Valley Spay Neuter Clinic vary based on the weight of the animal. There may be additional fees for dogs that are pregnant, in heat or cryptorchid.
We have great combination packages for vaccines vaccination, de-worming or flea treatment, heartworm testing, and surgeries that are money saving.
- All pets are examined prior to surgery.
- Pets clipped and prepped for surgery that are found to have fleas, WILL BE treated for fleas at the owner’s expense. We do not wish to spread the fleas to the other patients here that day nor infest our clinic with them!
- Pre Anesthetic blood work can be done. Please call for info.
- Pets are kept in clean, safe environment before during and after surgery.
- Each pet has its own freshly sterilized surgical pack for surgery.
- Highly skilled, kind and compassionate professional staff monitoring patient before during and after surgery.
- Surgery by an extremely proficient and experienced surgeon for rapid recovery.
- We have the best surgical equipment, instruments, new anesthesia machines, surgical monitoring equipment and the best professional staff that is experienced at high quality and high volume spay neuter services for pets.
- Pets are monitored constantly post surgical to make sure their comfort level and recovery is optimum.
- To go home instructions for your pet… post them on fridge!
- Pain Medication* is available for your pet.
- E collars available for the obsessive compulsive incision licker!
- Follow up care as needed at Steel Valley Spay Neuter Clinic.